Monday, April 14, 2008

New blog New start...

Here it is 8 months into a relationship with a man I love dearly. Things have been rough and there have been many bumps along the way. I think back to a Ziggy comic that I have hanging in my office. When it comes down to choosing a road in life, it does not matter which road you choose, what matters is the people you take along with you on this road.



This past weekend has been a trying one for all of the people in my life. My love and I almost broke up on thursday night. We got into an arguement and we both said some things that were totally uncalled for. And we have talked about those things We have also talked about not having arguements in front of our daughter. She is not biologically mine, but it does not matter to me or to any one else in my family. Friday things were really good. My love and I went to Lowes and purchased a pond to put in our back yard. We got up at the crack of dawn on staruday and tore out the little pond that I have had for years. I was not satisfied with the little pond so we ended up getting a bigger stronger pond. After all, we have three large dogs that like WATER.

I decided to start a new blog because I think the old one is lame. I think I need a fresh start all over. I am transfering to a different school. One that will meet my needs better than the college that I go to now. The classes are smaller, the people seem more helpful and I think it will just be a good new start.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for stopping by and reading one of my blogs! I like your new color scheme...how are things going? did you get married? inquiring minds want to know LOL.

Roxy said...

Unfortunately or fortunately I did not get married!!! He moved out the end of May and left me with a boat load of debt.

rockdweller said...

Do you still follow my blog?!